HOW DO I TALK TO A PERSON AT WV UNEMPLOYMENT?
You can get your questions answered by talking to a real person. You can file an Unemployment Compensation claim by calling 1-800-379-1032 or by calling your local office.
Contact West Virginia Unemployment customer service at 1-800-252-5627 if you need live help. It’s easy to talk to a live agent by pressing 1 (to get to our automated system), then 6 (for an agent), then 1 (for an agent), and staying on the line (typical wait time is 25-60 minutes).
You may also choose from the following other options available on the customer service phone menu:
- Press 1 to access our automated system or to speak with an agent.
- Please press 2 if you would like to receive general information about unemployment benefits, such as how to file a new claim, potential benefit events, or eligibility requirements.
- You may contact KeyBank at 1-866-295-2955 for assistance with your unemployment debit card.
- The HR Energy fraud service can be reached by pressing 5.
By pressing 1 in the above menu, you will be presented with the following sub-menu:
- Press 1 to file a claim.
- Press 2 if you need to certify this week.
- Press 3 to check on the status of a claim that has been submitted.
- You can find out how much benefit you are eligible for by pressing 4.
- Direct deposits can be set up, changed, or canceled by pressing 5.
- If you would like to speak with an agent, please press 6.
HOW DO I CHECK MY UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM IN WV?
Where can I check the status of my claim? Select the 6th option down “If you are a claimant and want specific information about your claim” at http://www.uc.workforcewv.org. You can access your dashboard by going to https://pua.workforcewv.org/vosnet/Default.aspx and logging in with your username and password.
HOW MUCH IS WV 2021 UNEMPLOYMENT?
There’s a minimum weekly benefit rate of $24.00 and a maximum weekly benefit rate of $424.00.
HOW AND WHEN WILL I GET PAID FOR MY UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS IN WEST VIRGINIA?
What’s the payment schedule? The Claimant certifies each week of being out of work, so payments are issued weekly. In general, it takes about three or four days for the payment to show up on the debit card or in the bank account once a Claimant certifies their week.
West Virginia Unemployment Customer Service Hours
West Virginia Unemployment Insurance representatives are available 7 am to 7 pm Sunday-Friday, Saturday closed.
Make sure you contact in the opening hours.
WV Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- You can reach WV Unemployment Customer Support at 1-800-252-5627. West Virginia Unemployment Insurance has live customer service seven days a week from 7 am-7 pm, Saturday closed.
- You need to dial 711 for WV Relay.
- If you’re a claimant, call UC Benefits & Technical Support at 1-304-558-3309.
- If you’re an employer, you need to call UC Contribution at 1-304-558-2676.
West Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
WorkForce West Virginia:
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East
Building 3, Suite 300
Charleston, WV 25305
West Virginia Unemployment Opening Hours
- From 7 am to 7 pm on Monday
- It will be open from 7 am to 7 pm on Tuesday
- It will be open from 7 am to 7 pm on Wednesday
- Thursday, from 7 am until 7 pm
- It will be open from 7 am to 7 pm on Friday
- Closed on Saturday
- Sunday from 7 am until 7 pm
What to do if Wv Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It’s normal for customer service menu options to change over time. There might be changes to customer support options and even contact numbers.
Please let us know if you have trouble getting a real person at WV Unemployment customer service by leaving a comment in the section below.
To make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in West Virginia Unemployment Customer Service are as accurate as possible, we constantly monitor the customer service contact numbers, e-mails, and chats.
Let us know if we could help. Contact EMN.